- A disposable stylus dispenser can be purchased to allow users to interact with the ALICE Directory without touching the screen. Contact your ALICE sales representative for more details.
- Operator Mode can be enabled so motion detection triggers will place a call to an employee or group of employees in charge of handling communications with visitors.
- A simple hand sanitizer station can be placed alongside the unit.
How can ALICE help us if a visitor or staff member tests positive for COVID?
- When using the visitor check-in feature, ALICE can keep records about your guests that can be reviewed at a later time. This information can include:
- Visitor Name
- Contact Number
- Contact E-mail
- Visitor’s Host
- Custom Fields for Office-Specific Needs