February 4, 2019
WinTech LLC, announced today the release of Visitor Management software ALICE Receptionist version 5.0. The 5.0 software release represents a major software update for the Virtual Receptionist and Visitor Management software product.
ALICE Receptionist is a visitor management technology used by businesses and government agencies around the globe to greet, verify, register, inform and connect visitors to a building with company employees.
The 5.0 software update introduces improvements to the products Advanced Visitor Management (AVM) visitor registration module. Some of these improvements include:
- Fast Track Check-in: Improvements have been make to make the quick check-in process for pre-scheduled and returning visitors even quicker and easier
- Self Check-in: Improvements have been added to streamline the check-in process for walk up guest who do not have a scheduled appointment
- Check in customization: Additional customization is now available to customize the fields that a company can include on the visitor check in form
- Registered Users: Visitors who choose to register with the ALICE system during their check in now receive their unique visitor ID and QR code directly to their cell phone or email address upon check in
- Induction screens: The induction process for visitors has been updated to allow companies to collect visitor signatures on documents or at the end of an induction video such as a safety video.
- Visitor Reports: New reports and improvements to existing reports, have been added to provide more data on visitors.
In addition the AVM enhancements, the 5.0 release includes these improvements for communications:
- Support for Office 365 Skype for Business users: Now what a visitor uses the ALICE kiosk to call an employee, that employee can receive the call using their Skype for Business client software for video or audio communications with the visitor.
- Support for Office 365 Calendars
- Support for Microsoft Azure Active Directory: Import your employee list directly into ALICE Receptionist directly from a Azure Active Directory environment.